Sunday, August 20, 2006

Best Screen Capturer

Perhaps you've noticed the nice-looking annotations of my screen captures in the previous posts, and starting to wonder what software tool I use.

FastStone Capture is a very powerful, flexible and handy screen capturer. You may have come across many other similar utilities before, but I can tell you that none of the others (freeware) offers the same level of advanced features quite matching this kid. I especially like the (a) ability to capture scrolling area and (b) built-in editor.

In my tests, capturing scrolling area works fine with IE and Firefox. Cool.

The built-in editor allows you to easily make changes to a capture and add extra fancy annotations. (See screenshot.) A great tool at a great price.

No comments:

All contents © Copyright 2007 Keith K. Chau. All Rights Reserved.